Saturday, May 30, 2015

Quotes - Second Spring

Quotes from my novel - A Second Spring...Brings New Hope

1.

“A relationship that is not actively nurtured dies out eventually, I told myself. Or does it?” 

2. 

“Well, we actually never went around. We worked together, struggled through the corporate maze, shared our dreams, and, somewhere along the way, we came closer to each other. At the end, we touched each other’s heart. The impact was profound, much more than I thought it was initially.” 

3.

“Loving someone selflessly would mean sharing their happiness whether you are part of that happiness or not.” 

4.

“Our way of life decrees that everyone is born with a pre-determined destiny. With good karma, one can try to make the most of one’s circumstances. But that’s all. There is a lot that is beyond the power of mere humans, ; the future unfolds the way it is meant to. Everyone acts the way they are meant to and lives as they are meant to, ; not a moment more, not a moment less. Each person that you meet has a role to play and nothing can alter that. The relationship they share with you, the duration of their presence in your life, all of it is ordained” 

5.

“If you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt. Once we cross the deepest part of hurt, it doesn’t hurt anymore. . You become part of the eternal journey of love commences again” 

6.

It was the beginning of spring. The weather had started to get warmer and I could see the changes in the greenery around our housing society along with nature’s bright, vivid colors on my regular office route. The fresh green leaves and colorful flowers that surrounded me had acquired a soft, joyful hue. It was as if they were hinting at a new phase in my life in all their exuberant glory. My morning walks were getting warmer, but not unpleasantly so.

7.

I just hated her being able to read my mind with such ease. She knew I could read hers as well.

8.

But someone as lovely as you, surely you have a man in your life. Why am I hoping against hope that you don’t? That I would be the one to love and cherish you the way you deserve?

9.

When all the illusion breaks down, the turmoil created starts leading to a path of pursuit of the ‘self.’

10.

So, why me? What is it that women want, really? What makes them tick? Well, never mind. Greater minds than mine have pondered the question and drawn a blank.

--------


#asecondspring #asecondspringbringsnewhope #contemporaryromance #lovestory #quotes #Sandhya #SandhyaJane 

#sandhyajane #secondspring #book #bestseller #life #novel #contemporaryroamnce #poetry #new-release #lovestory #breakup #longing #loss #grief #inspiration #meaningoflife #unconditionallove #mustread #AnthonyDoerr #PaulaHawkins #JohnGrisham #NicholasSparks #Stephen King #DavidBaldacci #MarkGreaney #LaurenGroff 

No comments:

Post a Comment